Sunday, July 18, 2010

The Five Year Old

Some quotes from the five year old:

How do Mommy's know EVERYTHING? (We just do.)
I wish five year olds were really big- bigger than their Mommy's. Why can't we first be big and THEN get little? (Because then it would be really hard to carry you around)
I think I burped my orange juice. (Um, thanks for sharing)
I wish I could be a baby with Aaron. Then we could wear matching clothes every day and be really cute. (You are really cute and you are wearing matching clothing today!)
Me: Go find your sister, she will build the legos with you.
Yaakov: No she won't, she's just a really grump today. (True...)

The birthday celebration continues with the birthday party next Sunday, G-d willing. In the meantime, here is the birthday boy doing what he does best and the baby "russling" on the ground with Yaakov and his best friend (who happened to be wearing the same outfit that day)






1 comment:

  1. Oh my god he is too funny. Do you just crack up every day???

    ReplyDelete